4828 Fraser Street, Vancouver (East)
(Located one block north of 33rd Ave.)
Under Phase 2 of BC’s Covid-19 Restart Plan we are anticipating that the office will reopen on Tuesday, May 19th, 2020 for both Massage Therapy and Chiropractic services. On-line booking will not be available immediately. We will be
reaching out to all of you first who have had their regular
In the meantime, for urgent and acute care of our existing patients
only, please request an appointment by phone, leaving a
message on our voice mail. We will be monitoring this twice
We will be constantly monitoring all public health
advisories and update our website and our voice mail
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm
Closed from Noon to 2pm weekdays
Saturdays 8am to Noon
We are staffed with chiropractors and registered massage therapists.
New Patients Welcome
MSP supplemental benefits, DVA and RCMP accepted
WorkSafeBC and ICBC claims for chiropractic and Massage Therapy accepted.
Covered by most extended health companies
Custom orthotics available through our office
Initial Visit (Including consultation & medical history): $65.00
Subsequent Visits: $55.00
- Visa, MasterCard, Interac, cash, and Direct Payment are accepted
payments for chiropractic care.
- We have direct billing privileges with Green Shield of Canada, Chambers
of Commerce Group Insurance, Cowan, Johnson Inc., Canada Life,
Industrial Alliance,Maximum Benefit/Johnston Group, Sunlife, Claimsecure
and Pacific Blue Cross
Registered Massage Therapy Fees:
30 Minute Treatment: $65
45 Minute Treatment: $85 - $90
60 Minute Treatment: $110
90 Minute Treatment: $147.00
- Registered massage therapy is subject to GST. Above fees include GST
- Fees may vary between registered massage therapists.
- Cash and debit cards are the only accepted payments for massage therapy.
- 24 hour notice is required for cancellation for massage therapy appointments. If cancellation is less than 24 hours before your appointment, you may be subject to a cancellation fee of the full amount of the appointment.
The Medical Services Plan of BC (MSP) subsidize $23 per visit for First Nations and those who qualify for Supplementary Benefits.
Most extended medical plans cover chiropractic and massage therapy by 80 - 100%. You can inquire at your Human Resources department or refer to your extended medical sevices plan package for more details.
Free parking is available on the east side of Fraser Street, on E. 32nd Ave., on Durward Ave., and on E. 33rd Ave. just west of Fraser Street.
For consideration of patients with allergies, please refrain from wearing strong perfumes/colognes.